Jordan M. Berg is a Senior Accountant at Thoresen, Diaby, Helle, Condon & Dodge, Inc. He specializes in non-profits and governmental auditing with a focus on HUD and employee benefit plans. He keeps current on accounting and tax law changes in these fields to help clients in an ever-changing environment. Jordan genuinely enjoys working with clients in helping to identify savings or issues that they did not notice and the complexities of specialized auditing.
Jordan enjoys donating time and resources to causes he believes in, typically having to do with the homeless and the hungry.
When he isn’t working, Jordan enjoys going on adventures with his kids (Adeline, Luke, & English bulldog, Hambone), reading, and likes running and biking. He completed Grandma’s Marathon in 2013.
The quote he lives by is “Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards” – Soren Kierkegaard
- Bachelor of Science-Accounting, Bemidji State University
- Bachelor of Arts-Political Science, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Certified Public Accountant
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the MNCPA (Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- Member of the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)