Sally is a Tax Manager at Thoresen Diaby Helle Condon & Dodge, Inc. She brings over 30 years of experience in taxation and accounting services, focusing mainly in the tax area. She enjoys the challenge of assisting clients with tax and accounting issues, including compliance, planning, projections and multi-state matters. Another area of interest is working with clients to help them understand complex issues in order to reduce taxes, avoid pitfalls and become more profitable. She has knowledge and experience with a variety of industries and entity types.
In her spare time, Sally enjoys spending time with family and friends, especially at the family cabin. She also enjoys traveling, gardening and is a big fan of MN sports teams and fantasy football!
• Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Southwest State University, Marshall, MN
• Master of Business Taxation, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
• Certified Public Accountant
• Master of Business Taxation
• Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants