Thoresen Diaby Helle Condon & Dodge, Inc. (TDHCD, Inc.) is a CPA and business consulting firm specializing in services for privately held companies and high net worth individuals. We have a growing team of skilled professionals who are smart, dedicated and fun to work with—and have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Tax Senior.
TDHCD currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Tax Senior in our St. Louis Park, MN office. This position offers an amazing opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the business and, for the right person, has the potential to grow into a true leadership role within the firm.
As a Senior at TDHCD, you should have advanced technical abilities and supervisory skills. You will perform tax work while supervising and reviewing the work of associates and interacting closely with clients as well as the management of the firm.
Seniors are expected to:
- Plan and complete tax engagements
- Execute tasks with little coaching and supervision
- Develop a working knowledge of client business
- Prepare personal, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Have multi-state tax knowledge
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Experience directing several engagements simultaneously while training staff and maintaining contact with assigned clients is required
- Seniors must be technically proficient
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounting
- CPA license
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
TDHCD offers competitive salaries, benefits, paid time off, exceptional professional development opportunities, challenging/high level work assignments, sophisticated technology including an effective paperless process, and a strong focus. Furthering our commitment to work-life balance, we work with our team to develop flexible schedules to accommodate varying work styles and family commitments.
If you are interested in applying for this position with Thoresen Diaby Helle Condon & Dodge, Inc., kindly forward your resume to: Sheila Harms, TDHCD, Inc. 600 Hwy 169 South., Suite 1960, St. Louis Park, MN 55426 or e-mail email@example.com.