Thoresen Diaby Helle Condon & Dodge, Inc. (TDHCD, Inc.) is a CPA and business consulting firm specializing in services for privately held companies and high net worth individuals. We have a growing team of skilled professionals who are smart, dedicated and fun to work with—and have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager.
TDHCD currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Manager in our St. Louis Park, MN office. This position offers an amazing opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the business and, for the right person, has the potential to grow into a true leadership and partnership role within the firm.
Managers are expected to:
- Plan, supervise and complete multiple engagements
- Supervise, train, mentor and evaluate staff accountants and seniors
- Develop expertise in their chosen areas
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Advanced technical abilities working with tax production software (UltraTax preferred) and administrative processes
- Tax experience working with closely held businesses and their owners, including C corporations, S corporations and partnerships
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring, supervisory skills including training of staff members
- Ability to direct multiple tax engagements simultaneously
- Planning, staffing, supervising and completing engagements
- Experience interacting closely with client personnel
- Minimum of 6 years’ in a CPA firm environment
- Passed the CPA exam
- College degree with majors in accounting or business
- Develop and maintain new client contacts and relationships
TDHCD offers competitive salaries, benefits, paid time off, exceptional professional development opportunities, challenging/high level work assignments, sophisticated technology including an effective paperless process, and a strong focus. Furthering our commitment to work-life balance, we work with our team to develop flexible schedules to accommodate varying work styles and family commitments.
If you are interested in applying for this position with Thoresen Diaby Helle Condon & Dodge, Inc., kindly forward your resume to: Sheila Harms, TDHCD, Inc. 600 Hwy 169 South., Suite 1960, St. Louis Park, MN 55426 or e-mail email@example.com .